Part-time paid position: Retail Floor Associate
Term: Currently hiring for the Fall 2019 semester.
The Retail Floor Associates are the first face seen by customers and the first voice heard, as such they must be friendly, kind, warm, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that each customer feels valued and prioritized.
- Take initiative and display a strong work ethic
- Ability to self-motivate and hold yourself accountable
- Outstanding communication skills
- Operate as a part of our family and work as a team
- A willingness to be flexible
- Have a positive attitude at work
- Be willing to promote and wear B-Unlimited products
- A desire to assist customers and build relationships
- Create and drive B-Unlimited’s brand awareness by wearing B-Unlimited apparel during shifts
- Open and close the store
- Welcome customers by greeting them and offering your assistance
- Direct customers to certain racks/tables while making suggestions of products to purchase
- Be knowledgeable about each product and be able to answer customers questions regarding the products
- Inventory, tag, and put out all new items on the floor
- Process payments by handling cash and credit card
- Maintain the retail floor
- Count, roll, organize and notify customers for in store pick up orders
- Be able to answer phone calls and transfer them to the correct team member
- Be knowledgeable of the sales/art/printing/shipping procedures in order to answer general questions from customers.
- Treat each customer as if they are a part of the B-Unlimited Family
- Continually generate fresh ideas in both merchandising and marketing
Send the following questionnaire, resume, and class schedule/availability to B-Unlimited by Friday, April 19th 2019 by e-mailing Lauren Braden at Lauren.Braden@B-Unlimited.com. Interviews will be conducted beginning April 23rd.
- What is your major?
- Have you ever worked in retail before?
- What interests you most about this position?
- What are some of your qualities that you feel would contribute to this position?
- What personality trait is most valuable in a customer service setting?
- What's your favorite part about living in Fayetteville?
We look forward to working with you soon!